ZEISS Terra® ED binoculars are robust, reliable and easy to use. Their state-of-the-art and sleek design makes them not only light but comfortably compact. The highest optical precision and the hydrophobic multicoating guarantee brilliant images down to the very last detail. The Terra ED binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen-filled, making them rough and ready. Terra ED binoculars are excellent value for money, making them the perfect entry into the world of ZEISS.
The ZEISS Terra ED 10x42 offers more magnification with the same weight. The binoculars impress when viewing from far distances. The Terra ED 10x42 is your best choice if you want to have an especially precise look at the details.
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
- Nitrogen Filling: Yes
- Close Focus: 1.6 m
- Lens Type: ED
- Effective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Pupil Distance: 57.5 – 76 mm
- Apparent Field of View: 60°
- Lens Coating: Hydrophobic ZEISS MC
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +4 | -4 dpt
- Water Resistance: 100 mbar
- Eye Relief: 14 mm
- Functional Temperature: -15 | +60 °C
- Magnification: 10x
- Twilight Factors: 20.5